Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Small Group Blessings


My small group consisted of five amazing girls, who I grew very close to: Hannah (Canada), Stephanie (Idaho), Emily (Virginia), Michele (Washington), and Crystal (Pennsylvania). Not only were they vulnerable with me and each other and desired to grow so much, but they ministered to me also. I am so proud of them. Stephanie was on the Thailand team and stayed in Thailand after her outreach to continue serving there. Emily and Crystal were also on the Thailand team and are home to help family for the time being. I know God has more great things in store for them (I could see both staffing or doing another school). Hannah was on my outreach and may teach preschool again, but is interested in working with handicapped children or with abused women. And Michele is accepted to begin the School of Biblical Studies here at the Montana base in September. She desires to go on to Spanish speaking countries.

No comments: