Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dance Ministry

Though I was unable to dance for much of dance track, we had an amazing group of girls. Four girls were on the India team, and two girls, Ja (Thailand) and Amber (Canada), were on my team. Once I felt my strength return, I danced with the girls and helped teach several dances we could take on outreach. They were so willing to learn, work hard, and connect with the music that we bonded, and it was such a joy to work with them. While there, we performed several times at our church and for our friends (yes, including me), and I pray it blessed the church members and ministered to our non-Christian friends’ hearts. Amber desires to begin a dance ministry with girls at her home church, and go do a School of Biblical Studies in South Africa later. Ja is going back to Thailand to continue bringing Jesus to her people (she serves in her church and has been a translator for several of our YWAM teams).

No comments: