Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Trying to get to Redding, CA for the Holidays (& to the Mediterranean Sea for Ministry)!!

So friends,

I want to drive to Redding, CA (my former home) this holiday season to visit my friends and my church...

And I have an awesome ministry opportunity to staff a sailing ship with YWAM in the Mediterranean Sea for January and February...I will be helping in whatever ways they need (basically, I don't know specifics). We will be evangelizing, discipling, and encouraging the local churches along the way!!! This is SO on my heart, and something I believe God has for me to learn there.

BUT...

THE DILEMMA...IS...

I don't have the money yet...

I need money for gas and food for Redding, CA,

and

I need money for my plane ticket and and living expenses while staffing the 42 meter sailing ship! I am trying to buy my plane ticket by Friday, December 19, 2008.

And I am hoping to leave for Redding, CA by Monday, December 22, 2008.

If you would like to find out more, or feel led to help out, please e-mail me ASAP at speppermintz@gmail.com!

Thank you for being part of my life!!!! I could not fulfill the Lord's call on me without you in my life!!!

Shannon

No comments: