Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Upcoming and New Plans - Oct. 2009 Support Letter

October 15, 2009

Dear Family and Friends:

I hope and pray you are having a great day and that this letter finds you in good health! Because you have touched my life, I want to fill you in on where my life is these days.

As you may know, I have been staffing Discipleship Training Schools (DTS) through YWAM Montana for over two years now. It has been an absolutely amazing time discipling students from the ages of 17 to 50 from various countries around the world. I have had the joy of leading small groups, mentoring, teaching God’s Word, and preparing and leading two outreach teams to three countries (Turkey, Thailand, and Cambodia). Through leading outreach teams to the locations mentioned, I have seen many people make commitments to Jesus Christ, others discipled, and still in others, seeds were planted. My heart was so moved as I watched the power of God transform the lives of countless people.

I believe God has called me to continue serving as a missionary with YWAM. I could not be more excited as I embark on this next season of life. Beginning in January, I will teach in the School of Dance Studies (SODS) for the next term. In some ways this will be similar to a DTS in discipling students but also focused on training them in their gift of dance. We have seen how this equipping time provides them with the tools to impact the Arts and the world through dance for the glory of God. I am excited for this opportunity to grow in something new, to support an accomplished school, and to use my dance training and my love of dance in this way.

I do not know the full scope of God’s call and vision for my life, but I do know I am in right in the center of God’s will. I have a deep passion to see lives transformed eternally for the glory of God. I could not think of anything I would rather do than this! Whether it’s in the United States or abroad, I love bringing the hope of Jesus Christ to the unreached, discipling believers, encouraging churches, and empowering youth in their walk with God!

In closing, I would love to have you continue to pray and partner with me in ministry. If you feel led, I do need financial partnership to continue ministry in missions. I rely solely on relationship-based support for all my living expenses. I do not receive a salary. My greatest need is for monthly support, but one-time gifts also help. You can fill out the response form below, and mail it in the return envelope. Please know there is no pressure, but I just wanted you to know what is going on in my life because you are important to me.

Thank you for your love and consideration. I so appreciate you being part of my life!

May God bless you,

Shannon Mintz

Thank you for partnering with me as I continue as a missionary with YWAM. Your monthly tax-deductible contribution is greatly needed and appreciated.
• I would like to support Shannon Mintz with the monthly amount of

 $25  $50  $75  $100 $______ .

• I would like to give an individual gift of $______

Your Name: Phone#:
E-mail Address:
* Please make checks payable to YWAM, and write #3499 in the memo portion. Ask for further details about Monthly Auto-Draft through your Checking Account or by your Credit/Debit Card.

No comments: