Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Preparation



(*Pictured: Top, Roommates Carrie, Becky, and I dressed to the hilt for Welcome to Montana Night at the beginning of our fall schools! Left, Shannon hangin' around in Glacier National Park.)

After DTS Equip, the Fall DTS staff began fall preparations part-time, at first. The other half of each day for 2 weeks I helped another staff set up program documents on the base’s new intranet system. I was glad to help in this way because of my background in computer systems and working with IT staff at Simpson University. Other DTS training and preparation included retreats, building an art room in the lecture hall, repairs and readying rooms, etc. There was so much to do! My favorite part was praying for students and staff before school began!

No comments: