Pages

Friday, April 27, 2007

Mukama Webezebwe! Ola o te a! (Praise God! Hi, how are you?)

(Picture above) When witnessing at this Ugandan family’s home, two teenage girls came to know Jesus Christ as their Savior.

I am finally settled in Redding, California, and I have too many stories and experiences to share with you. Many of you received my e-mail up­dates during my time at D.T.S. in Montana and on outreach in Uganda, Africa, and I hope that I kept you informed on what I was experiencing and learn­ing from the Lord. Included in this new blog site will be new blogs of what I am doing, along with a compilation of my 2007 Spring Newsletter, past support letters, newsletters, and e-mail updates. I think you will be able to enjoy the new format, as I hope to keep you up to date on my new adventures as I embark as D.T.S. staff with Y.W.A.M. in Lakeside, Montana, and if you are new to my God-journey, you can catch up on my past experiences!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Love it! Love it! Love it!
And I love you! God is goign to use you so much more! I'm so glad to read all about it on your super cool blog! Yeah!