Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

A New Job, A New Hope

I shared this story on Facebook not too long ago but realized I should begin sharing these small but impacting updates with those of you who don't have Facebook. 
 Be Encouraged! ~ Shannon
 Recently, I bumped into one of my former Life Direction and Computer Training students while she was working at a grocery store - she just so happened to be my cashier! Such a great thing to see an awesome woman, who was formerly unemployed, utilizing her job and people skills! What a blessing to chat with her, hear the wonderful place she is at, and see her smile! 
 This is just an aspect of what we hope to do at Hope Africa: help people to know their great value, equip individuals for successful employment, and help them in job placement.

No comments: