Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Here is what I am involved in this year in South Africa, celebrating 20 years of my Bible School!

I am privileged to be a student in the 20th year of the School of Biblical Studies here at YWAM Muizenberg, South Africa, and so we are celebrating in a variety of practical and life-giving ways!

Here are some of the things we are believing to take part in:
  • Reaching out through our staff and students in teaching and training to 20 different locations!
  • Spending 20 hours of prayer for the spread of Bible teaching in Africa and beyond.
  • Helping assist 20 different people in doing their SBS/BCC* around the world this year. 
*School of Biblical Studies/Bible Core Course

I hope to be filling you in this year as we, as a school staff and students, have opportunities to serve the local communities and to support Bible teaching and Bible teachers in Africa to know God and make Him known!

Please lift these things up in your prayers: the African people and my Bible school and I as we study God's Word, He reveals Himself to us, and we are transformed and able to give to others what God has given to us!

No comments: