Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

flyin' outa here!!!

My outreach team and I are off on outreach, flying out from Kalispell airport at 6:10 a.m. tomorrow, Tuesday, morning!!! I can hardly believe it! I am so excited, like jumpy at times, but also a little anxious and nervous--hopefully, the good kind of nerves.

- Please continue to keep me and my team in your prayers.
- That God gives me tons of wisdom and discernment in leading, dealing with other leaders, students, contacts, the church, and the local people.
- Pray that God just blesses our contacts and their family, and that we come as a blessing and with servants' hearts.
- Continue to pray for my finances, along with our team's (we are on a tight budget).
- That we would be filled with the joy of the Lord, share that with others, and laugh alot!
- That God would lead our whole team, and we would move in His strength!
- That God would open doors of opportunity, we would find favor with believers and non-believers alike.
- That we leaders would learn how to empower and release our students into following God's plans for us while we are there.
- That we would be hungry for and grounded in the Word of God, intercession, and worship--living to glorify God all the time.
- That God would bless our living arrangements and the plans He has for them (apartments and living with local families).

Thank you all for your love, encouragement, prayers, and support!!! It is so amazing to know that my friends and family's prayers are going before me and surrounding me in disciping young people and sharing the hope and love of Jesus Christ.

Blessings in Him.

Shannon

No comments: