Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Back at the YWAM Montana base

Hey Guys!

After a gruling 16 hour drive Friday, I made it to the Montana base safe and sound, well, as I could be. No mishaps or incidents, but I did take a wrong turn, not really, I went straight instead of taking a turn on a road I needed to take! I should have known better, having driven this several times! Didn't sleep well last night, so I am still tired. Situated my boxes and suitcases in my room today so it looks presentable, especially for my roommate. I need to yet buy a mattress (borrowing one now) and a large dresser (need storage) so my room can look like a room and not a storage unit! Everything doesn't feel quite real yet, kind of a dream like, hazy quality--I think that is the lack of sleep affecting my mind still. Intake begins Monday.

I am so thankful for those of you who are praying and/or financially supporting me to get me here, and for those of you want to begin to (it's not too late)! God has and is using you mightily! Thank you for seeing and taking part in my heart and the Lord's work through me!

In His Grace,

Shannon

1 comment:

jered said...

Glad you're safe. Signed, your newest subscriber.